To create a new workspace in the ProteusEngage platform, you will simply need to fill in a few bits of information regarding the Client/Prospect.
- Log in to your ProteusEngage platform
- On your Workspaces page, click the Add button (In some cases may be called Clients or other custom name.)
- A new page will appear and you will need to fill in the required information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Fill in Client name
- Choose a status
- Attach a logo (optional)
- Mark any industries/types/products that may apply
- Click Create and your workspace is ready
Note: if your CRM Platform is connected to ProteusEngage, you will want to add a new workspace using your CRM.
Questions? Please let us know. Email email@example.com or or Client Success Manager.