The User Profile in ProteusEngage is a place where you can update your personal information, including:
- The avatar image/profile picture that is displayed on the left side of workspaces,
- The email signature that is sent at the bottom of emails from you,
- Other basic contact information.
To learn how to update your profile, see the step-by-step guide below.
To update your information do the following:
- Click on the person icon on the top right hand side of the screen
- Then click on My Profile in the dropdown menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the Profile page and click on the Edit button
- If you want to edit your profile picture, click on the Change button on the top of the page
- When the pop up opens, click on Change the Image to choose a file from your computer
- Adjust the image once you choose it, so that the portion you would like to appear on the screen is inside the red bounding box (note: for this image, if it does not go to the edge of each part of the box, the full circle will not be filled in where your picture is shown, see example below)
Picture when box filled Picture when box not filled in completely
- Fill in any of the contact information in the remaining boxes to update your email, phone, or address
- Copy and paste your email signature in the box provided and then click Test email below the box to see how it looks (it will send an email directly to you to show how the signature appears) If you have issues with loading graphics or links into your signature, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Click the Save button on the bottom of the screen when you are finished updating
NOTE: This is not the location where you would update the content that is shown in a Welcome or Bio module, as that is in the asset library, so this is just for those items that are located on the sides of the workspaces to identify you to your clients and contacts.