Adding Google Drive Documents to the Workspace
Collaboration is the foundation of all good relationships, and ProteusEngage allows for all manner of collaborations on every workspace.
There is a specific module to share any kind of file made in Google drive, so that you can easily partner with your contacts on documents, spreadsheets, and even PowerPoints. The updated document will always be visible on the workspace. Whenever another user logs in, they will see the updated version on the workspace as well. This allows for true collaboration on all manner of content without anyone needing to have a Google account or anything else besides a link to their workspace.
- Create a Google Doc you would like to use as the base document. This is the original and will be copied each time this module is added to a workspace.
- Share this document via Google Drive with these two email addresses:
- View access is all that is necessary
- How should this new module be titled in your module menu? This title is only seen by you and your reps:
- How should this new module be titled once it's on a workspace? This title is seen by your contacts:
- Where in the menu should this new module be placed? Example: "Under "Document Sharing" module:
- Send an email to email@example.com or click the “HELP” button at the upper right-hand corner of your Engage workspace.
- Please include the information in items 3,4, and 5 in the request.
Note: The document will be fully editable by both your team (users) as well as the contacts you share it with by default. If you’d like to limit editing power to only your team and not your contacts, please include this preference in your request above.
Watch this video to see an example of how you are able to edit the document once it is placed on the workspace.
If you have any questions, feel free to submit a support ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.