To create a new workspace in the Engage platform, you will simply need to fill in a few bits of information regarding the Client/Prospect.
- Log in to your Engage platform. You URL should look like this: "https://[company name].proteusengage.co/".
- Once logged in, you will automatically be redirected to your workspace management page. This page displays all workspaces in an active status that your user has permissions to see and manage.
- You can always navigate to this page via the menu button (show in image below). This menu button is called "workspaces" by default. But this can be customized for your organization's Engage site based on your terminology.
- On this page, click the Add button.
- A new page will appear and you will need to fill in the required information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk *.
- Client name
- First name, Last name, and email address of the first contact who you wish to have access to this workspace
- Based on your organization's configurations, you may be required to populate a Business Unit based on your department.
- Based on your organization's configurations, you may be required to populate labels to better organize your workspaces.
- Click Create and your workspace is ready
Things to consider
If your CRM Platform, such as Salesforce or HubSpot, is connected to your Engage platform, it is strongly recommended that you will want to add a new workspace using your CRM. See Salesforce: How to add/access an Engage workspace from Salesforce or HubSpot: How to add/access an Engage workspace from HubSpot for instructions on this.
Questions? Please click the "HELP?" button in the upper right corner of your Engage screen or contact support.